The Catholic Women’s League (CWL) is the largest national organization of women who are the united voice of Catholic women, providing faith-based opportunities for social interaction, personal development and community service.
I belong in the CWL if I:
- Want to develop a deeper spiritual life
- Believe in the power of prayer
- Strive to set a Christian example in my home and workplace
- Believe in the sanctity of life
- Believe women play an important role in church and society
- Seek to uphold the dignity of all human beings
- Believe in the value of Catholic education and affordable health services
- Understand the importance of religious freedom, social justice, peace and harmony.
St. John Bosco CWL council was established in October 1982 and currently has 100 members. This special sisterhood is made up of many women of all ages who come together in, through and with Jesus Christ, for God and Canada. Christ is the centre of this sisterhood.
This council is active in supporting the parish, the youth and this community and organizing a variety of activities throughout the year… please read the monthly Newsletter posted on this website for information of all the good works of this council.
We personally welcome all Catholic women to come join and share the precious gifts that our Lord has given us to make a beautiful difference in this world. We invite all women, 16 years and older, to the monthly Mass and meeting held on the 3rd Wednesday of each month. The evening begins with the Rosary at 6:40 pm., followed with the Mass at 7:00 pm., and then the meeting.
Please call the parish office to join this special Sisterhood of faith, fun and fulfillment.